Reference number: TAL_JUNE2022
Location: Remote (IE/UK)
Why apply for this role
Do you want to work with an award-winning, purposeful, global top-10 learning solutions provider? Are you naturally innovative and creative and want to apply your talents to build on our reputation for quality and responsiveness? Are you looking to join an organization where personal and professional growth is as important to us as it is to you? Do you want to be part of a culture where it’s ok not to feel ok; and it’s absolutely ok to ask for help? Then maybe PulseLearning, the leader in behavioral change through learning, is the place for you!
As Senior Global Talent Acquisition Lead, you will collaborate with our internal recruiters. This role will have primary oversight and management of attracting, selecting, developing, and retaining the best candidates, matching them to positions for projects and core positions. You will focus on talent sourcing, candidate identification, networking, and relationship building with potential candidates. You will introduce and monitor recruitment best practices, including development and management of recruitment processes, procedures, and systems, in conjunction with the Director of People Operations.
- Manage the candidate selection process for both project-based and remote positions, including requisition management, development of position descriptions, and the best recruitment strategy for each role.
- Manage candidate reference and background checks, salary negotiations, and the facilitation of the onboarding process.
- Conduct recruitment strategy meetings with hiring team leaders to ensure a complete understanding of the job requirements, candidate suitability, and qualifications needed to fill the role.
- Use findings to develop and execute effective sourcing strategies, assessments, and closing strategies.
- Develop and ensure implementation of high-quality global recruitment, screening, creating interview packages, selection criteria, and strategic onboarding processes.
- Work with hiring team leaders to build capacity in interviewing skills and engage the hiring team leaders to follow best practices in all stages of the recruitment life cycle.
- Work with the hiring team leaders in developing workforce planning reports and strategies for the short term and long term.
- Review candidate applications and assess candidate qualifications against criteria established through the scope of work requirements or based on the hiring team leader’s needs.
- Conduct thorough candidate pre-screening interviews and recommend highly qualified and diverse candidates who meet the requirements for the role.
- Short-list qualified candidates and prepare candidates and hiring team leaders for next steps.
- Collect relevant employment documentation.
- Negotiate the compensation rate and packages for core and noncore Team Members.
- Conduct market research on geographical locations and present averages including the 50th, 75th, and 90th percentile for job vacancies.
- Provide daily/weekly reports to hiring team leaders on a timely basis regarding status relating to all positions—including outreach and response for each position as needed, prioritizing vacancies on the recruitment tracker, and tracking key performance indicators related to workforce planning.
- Work with the Director of People Operations to develop succession planning strategies and career paths and identify skill gaps in the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources Management
Required skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience including progressive work experience in the areas of talent acquisition/recruitment and workforce planning in the learning and wellness industries
- Work experience in a team-based, results-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Advanced organizational skills, with the ability to undertake multiple tasks under tight deadlines and budgets
- Outstanding communication, verbal and written, and excellent presentation and diplomacy skills
- Experience with online networking tools such as LinkedIn, and experience conducting searches on recruitment databases and identifying and accessing new professional networks
- Understanding of compliance requirements and best practices for recruitment and hiring
- Proven experience demonstrating autonomy, good judgement, and flexibility with shifting priorities while serving the needs of internal and external stakeholders
- Preferable: L'N'D experience
Benefits of working at PulseLearning
PulseLearning hires the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better. We offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours / Remote working
- Access to the I Am Here mental health and wellbeing resources
Employment type: Full time, remote work
Travel: Not required
Start date: July 2022
How to apply
Before communicating your interest in this position, you are encouraged to self-register for the I Am Here program and complete the courseware at: https://demo.iamheretribe.com/
To apply to become a PulseLearning Team Member, please follow the link: