Location: Remote (Australia, New Zealand)
Why apply for this role
Do you want to work with an award-winning, purposeful, mental health and wellbeing-focused, global top-10 learning solutions provider? Do you want to be part of a team that changes beliefs, behaviors, and cultures within our Client organizations and the wider community? Do you want to be part of a team that designs, develops, and delivers best-in-class, evidence-based mental health and wellbeing solutions for our Clients? Do you want to be part of a culture where it’s ok not to feel ok; and it’s absolutely ok to ask for help?Then maybe PulseLearning, the leader in behavioral change through learning, is the place for you!
As Client Experience Partner, you will lead the activation of I Am Here in partnership with our Clients. You will be responsible for launching I Am Here, driving adoption, and ensuring ongoing engagement with the I Am Here community within all your Client organizations.
- Collaborate closely with senior Client leaders to understand and anticipate needs.
- Create and ensure successful delivery across all aspects of I Am Here for each Client.
- Understand Client workplace culture and ways of working, and tailor activation, communications, and adoption plans accordingly.
- Work with product and delivery teams to identify content opportunities.
- Integrate geo- and Client-specific content into content activation plans.
- Contribute to content and activation plans for our Clients locally and for our global marketing engagement.
- Liaise with and provide input into marketing content relevant to Clients and external audiences.
- Manage the continuous life cycle of I Am Here (Go Live, Adoption, Engagement) for a portfolio of Clients across multiple industries and geographies (when required).
- Coordinate numerous stakeholders across various projects to ensure that programs and initiatives are delivered on time, on brief, on budget, and beyond expectations.
- Manage and maintain high-quality, evidence-based, and evidence-informed content calendars.
- Execute and interpret financial data reports to ensure that budgetary requirements are met, while closely monitoring project costs.
- Liaise and partner with sales Team Members at relevant stages of the project management life cycle.
Data analytics, measurement, and evaluation
- Actively conduct analyses across multiple sources, identify insights, and create actionable plans to continually improve engagement in product development and Client activities.
- Continually and consistently support those around you.
- Celebrate Team Members’ special moments and successes.
- Embrace diversity in thinking and doing.
What you bring to the role
You aim to live and work in ways that are aligned with and spotlight our CLEAR skills and our I Am Here values of: Compassion, Listening, Empathy, Acceptance, and being your Real self.
Specifically, we are looking for:
- A bachelor’s degree
- The ability to communicate clearly and directly with our valued Clients and our own Team Members using our CLEAR skills, regardless of the communications channel (written and verbal communication is key)
- The ability to build positive and productive working relationships with Clients for business growth
- Excellent presentation, conflict-resolution, and program management skills, with a focus on translating business requirements into solutions as you collaborate closely with senior Client leaders to understand and anticipate needs
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an aptitude for creative and strategic thinking
- The ability to identify and manage project risks and formulate recommendations to avoid any situation that could impair project success
- Collaboration skills in a virtual world: the ability to work effectively with various teams within PulseLearning across the globe to maximize I Am Here success (Sales, Client Experience, Marketing, Product, Finance, and support functions)
- Full accountability of on-time and on-budget product delivery and rollout
- A curious nature and being keen to find out our Clients’ want or need (In your spare time, you like to see what’s going on in the world around you so that you can bring new ideas to consistently improve our experiences for our Clients, which is evidence based)
- PMP (or other) certification or an equivalent combination of skills and experience
Benefits of working at PulseLearning
PulseLearning hires the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better. We offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes:
- A competitive salary
- Generous vacation time
- Flexible working hours/Remote working
- Access to the I Am Here mental health and wellbeing resources
Employment type: Full-time
Travel: Not required
Start date: July 2022
How to apply
Before communicating your interest in this position, you are encouraged to self-register for the I Am Here program and complete the courseware at: https://demo.iamheretribe.com/
To apply to become a PulseLearning Team Member, please follow the link: