Reference number: SMM_June 2022
Location: Global, remote
Why apply for this role
In 2019, PulseLearning, a leader in behavioral change through learning, launched I Am Here to gift people with the courage, confidence, and skills to safely signpost others to help and support when needed. The I Am Here community today is 850,000 strong across five continents, making it one of the fastest-growing mental health and wellbeing movements in the world. We believe that storytelling is critical to the development of a great brand. We want our audiences to be enriched and educated by the stories we tell. We want them to search for and discover our stories from any source and share them with whomever they want. Our mission is simple: spread the word and share stories that inspire, entertain, and provide a truly engaging, personalized experience. We want to spread the message that it’s ok not to feel ok; and it’s absolutely ok to ask for help.
PulseLearning/I Am Here has launched an ambitious strategy highlighting that the time for a change in mental health and wellbeing is now. To create advocates for our vision and to drive meaningful conversation, we want to engage and involve the widest possible audience while prioritizing businesses, communities, and employees.
We are looking for someone who will assist in the creation, curation, and distribution of content. You’ll create a wide range of content designed to wow our growing community, from webinars to social posts and everything in between. This role will have a pivotal role in social media and content that directly impacts our efforts and the building of our brand. You will create engaging and entertaining content and manage our social calendar for all of our social channels across PulseLearning and I Am Here, to maximize engagement among our users and ensure the timeliness of trending stories. You will engage and interact with our community, sourcing and promoting content and audiences that represent I Am Here.
If you’re interested in shaping the future of B2B marketing and wellness, then this position is for you.
As the Content and Social Media Manager, you will:
- Bring experience in leading the online conversation for a brand or organization.
- Be able to source and write content that you bring to life.
- Have a strong desire to accelerate quickly in a fast-paced company.
- Own the development and execution of a comprehensive social media strategy as well as the implementation of digital campaigns, partnerships, and engagement initiatives to grow the I Am Here and PulseLearning social following and community.
- Collaborate across teams and geographies to drive conversation and ensure that messaging and content are in line with the brand, aesthetics, and overall strategy.
- Take responsibility for generating content, seeking out opportunities, and converting these opportunities into activities.
- Ignite a steady drumbeat of proactive and inbound program requests to support lead generation for our sales teams.
- Partner and collaborate with the communications team and/or social media leads of our Clients, to ensure they participate in a conversation about their I Am Here involvement; mentor and counsel as required.
- Stay apprised of new capabilities that are announced on existing social media platforms as well as new emerging social media platforms that are gaining popularity.
- Continuously stay up to date on best practices and new thinking relating to how to drive campaign effectiveness.
- Monitor and keep abreast of news and trends, and report updates to the Team.
- Identify opportunities where I Am Here can participate.
What you bring to the role
- You love words. You’ll use your stellar writing skills to support various content pieces including landing pages, email campaigns, social media, articles, website copy, case studies, and other communications.
- You love piquing interest via short-form content (words or visuals). In other words, you relish the challenge of creating unique and effective social efforts aimed at growing our brand awareness and reaching across platforms.
- You understand that a great content strategy is not just about creation, it’s about optimization and distribution too.
- You share content and articles on a regular basis. Perhaps you have a social media following of your own and consider yourself an influencer.
- You understand that search is critical, and you understand SEO.
Required education, certification, skills, and experience
- You will have 5+ years of social media/digital experience.
- You have excellent copywriting skills and the capacity to articulate how copy comes to life across diverse channels.
- You can deliver creative content (text, image, and video).
- You have a passion for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and TikTok, with an understanding of SEO, Google Analytics, and social content planning tools.
- You see and seek out opportunities and problem solve with innovative solutions.
- You have experience working in innovative environments. Being resourceful is a plus.
- You are passionate about content and social media.
- You have a diploma/degree in Social Media, Digital Marketing, or Communications, or can demonstrate on-the-job training.
Benefits of working at PulseLearning
PulseLearning hires the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better. We offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours/Remote working
- Access to the I Am Here mental health and wellbeing resources
Employment type: Full-time
Travel: Not required
Start date: July 2022
How to apply
Before communicating your interest in this position, you are encouraged to self-register for the I Am Here program and complete the courseware at: https://demo.iamheretribe.com/
To apply to become a PulseLearning Team Member, please follow the link
We look forward to hearing from you!